Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your phone?

Junior Member TF NewbieTF Team

What's your phone?

Mine is N95 bought in 2007. Been over 2 years and I love it 4.5 / 5 except it's a bit slow with some applications (Symbian) and switching between them.

What's your phone?

Senior Member Active TF Member
    Samsung Tocco, going to get an iphone when this handset is ready for an upgrade

♥ TF Administrator Active TF Member
    N95 also biggest mistake of a phone made .... Im actually using an old samsung phone d600 I think until I can upgrade ...Ive give up on the faulty piece of naff.

We're also planning on the iphones

BTW nice try on the links and avatar LOL! ....Removed all - I have left your profile one in though because Im nice like that

Adspace will be available at some point which is a chance to advertise your website in yoru signature for a small advertising charge.

there all nice phones I fell in love with the n series from nokia and now I'm using the n97 by far the best phone I'v had does every think from calls and text to book's movies and at the mo 8days 7hours of music and a lot more in between!

Quote Originally Posted by MissSecrets View Post
    BTW nice try on the links and avatar LOL! ....Removed all - I have left your profile one in though because Im nice like that

Adspace will be available at some point which is a chance to advertise your website in yoru signature for a small advertising charge.
    Well then I guess I'll have to live with that. So no links at all are allowed in signature? Just like the one I'm using right now. If it's not allowed, I'll take it down. You have 'nofollow' tag anyway, so...

Senior Member Active TF Member
    My phone is the Nokia 2730... OH bought it for me as an early Christmas Pressent It's just a fill-in until we can renew our contract in March... He is trying to convince me to get a blackberry but I am leaning more towards the HTC Touch... I think IPhones are overrated... I remember when they first came out in the States, (2007) I was working for the a call center, and we got to see the phone before it was out...it was never a big deal for me! I am sure there are newer 'better' versions, but it really not an interest to me!!

There will be a chance in the near future to add a link to personal websites.

My phone is now a broken one, since I put it in my back pocket with my keys and sat down on a chair

It's an obsure make, so it's not easy to replace the screen, I think I've learnt my lesson

Not good!

My daughter squashed my new s3 under the passenger seat a couple of weeks ago and cracked the casing on top of the screen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information